Cole is working on his first tooth. We started feeling it this weekend and it is even more there today, but we still can't see it. He is drooling all over and likes to chew on his hands, your fingers or his shirt at the pit of his left elbow.
He can make rasberry noises. He likes playing in his exersaucer, but gets tired because it is hard work for him to stand in it. He is also working on sitting. He can prop sit for a minute or two and he does not like it if you hold him where he can't see what's going on. He loves grabbing Mommy's hair (as Makaila did at this age too). He doesn't tolerate much more than 5 minutes on his tummy, but has only rolled to his back twice. Instead when he gets tired he just lays flat down and cries until you come turn or get him. His favorite toy is his feet. I think he kicks or takes his socks off just so he can get to his feet.
Cole has begun eating cereal. He was just grabbing at everything while we're trying to eat so we decided it was time to start. He watches us eat very closely too. Sometimes he really wants the cereal, but if I make it too solid he kind of gags on it. It is a challenge to feed it to him because he really likes grabbing the spoon. He'd rather hold the spoon and chew on it than take bites of the cereal, but maybe that is a teething thing.
He's also starting liking a "lovey". Grammy gave him a teddy bear connected to a soft blanket. I put it on the side of him where it isn't touching him, but he can reach it if he wants. He usually pulls it to the other side or is chewing on it when I got to get him. Today he wasn't wanting to go to sleep for his morning nap. He cried for about 10 min and then I went to peek at him before getting in the shower and he had it completely coving his head (pulling a "Gavin" I called it because our neighbor's baby constantly sleeps with a blanket over his face). It kind of scared me at first so I pulled it down but he was just fine.Swank Kids
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment