Sunday, March 11, 2007

2 hours

Don't know what was going on with Cole last night, but he cried for 2 hours. I turned on his aquarium to look at. Chad changed his diaper. I rocked him. I went back to check to make sure he didn't roll over (he rolled twice from back to tummy recently. Only Makaila has seen this new skill). I turned on the lullaby CD. The entire time my body thinks it is time to feed him and it is MORE than ready. He finally slept some. But he still woke up early this morning.

Cole is such a smiley baby. He smiles back at strangers who smile at him. I think Makaila was more reserved with strangers. He definately wants me when I walk into the room, but he will smile back at people. We were out to lunch after church today and Makaila was kissing Cole's hand and just getting him to giggle. So fun.

No comments: