Sunday, December 02, 2007

Christmas countdown






My daughter is so excited for Christmas. Her Nana and Grandpa visited over Thanksgiving and she helped Nana wrap and leave some presents for us. That got her quite exicted about Christmas. There were some ornaments we were supposed to open when we decorated. First Makaila kept aksing us to open those. Then she just really wanted to decorate. And as soon as we got the tree, she wanted to bring the presents over and put them under before we even had the lights on the tree! And after some presents were under the tree it was, "I really want to open just one present." Now every day it is when can I have my advent chocolate? Today she even came up to me and said, "Mom, do you want to wait until Christmas to open up the presents or open them before?"
I like in the pictures of getting the tree it looks like Cole and Makaila are in some forest or something. Until you look at the picture that has Chad in it and you realize, "oh, it's just Lowe's".


No comments: