Tuesday, January 22, 2008

bathroom

I am amazed at how kids can entertain themselves sometimes. While I helped Makaila brush her teeth and dry her hair after bath Cole completely entertained himself around the toilet. What is there to do around the toilet you think? Oh, play in the trash can with an empty bubble container and eat the toothpaste from an almost empty tube. Then you can flush the toilet a few times followed by rolling the toilet paper roll a bit. After that you play with the bottle of air freshener. And somewhere in all this you get your head stuck between the wall and the tank of the toilet. But surprisingly he didn't cry. He just squirmed and wiggled until he got his head out and moved on to the next thing. I wish kids played with the things they are supposed to as much as they play with the things they are not.

No comments: