Thursday, March 06, 2008

Drawings



Now, I want you to know that my daughters drawings are getting so good and that I'm really proud of them. Look at the detail. She drew bows in her and my hair. She gave blond hair to her and brown hair to everyone else (even Chad who is sad to admit that is what color hair he had now). There is a watermellon for us to eat. We have fingers and toes. We have teeth. Oh, and the red dots on our teeth are blood. If you've read my previous blogs Makaila has a loose tooth so it is blood from us loosing our teeth. But Chad has been asking me "when are we going to stop having tails?" I can't answer that one. But I can tell you what the circles are. They are belly buttons. Oh yeah. And she decided that Daddy's needed to be hairy to be more accurate. But she accidently put hair on the wrong person, so we all got hairy belly buttons. Yep. Had to share that. Oh, and do you like how I am the tallest?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm actually trying to decide if I'm more impressed with the drawing or with the fact that her Mom scanned it and put it on the blog... :)