
My son is just saying new words all the time. He has been signing things like "all done", "please" and "thank you" and it is so cute to hear his immature voice now saying "thank you". He also has increased the frequency of his saying "no". One time he was getting laughs out of us when we asked him if he was silly and he kept saying, "nooooo" while shaking his head. Since then sometimes he likes to answer questions that way just to get a laugh.
After recent visits of my parents and the cousins I was talking to Cole about his buddy. He and Grandpa T get along pretty well (which is good because when Makaila was little she was a little intimidated of his low voice) and he and his cousin Ryan were also able to play more. I asked Cole if Grandpa was his buddy. Then I asked if Ryan was his budy. He answered these questions with "Mommy buddy." That's one of those moments that makes you proud to be a mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment