Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cole's words2

Cole expands his vocabulary daily. You'll say something and he'll repeat a part of what you said. He understands so much too. Today we were talking about putting your bowl on top of the napkin so the fan doesn't blow it away. And he wanted to put his bowl over his napkin too and pointed right up at the fan.

Sometimes he just cracks me up. We were going swimming and I told him he needed to get his swimsuit on. He looked at me seriously and said, "Chuck E. Cheese?" The kids got to go there in June and he keeps bringing it up out of the blue. He will also randomly ask for candy or tic tacs still too.

He asks me, "Daddy home?" when he wakes up in the morning. If Chad is at work I'll say no and then he'll ask, "Sissy home?"

We will also walk outside to go somewhere and he will say, "hot day". It's so cute. I'm just amazed and the changing during this age.

No comments: