Friday, September 26, 2008
lawn mower?
Today we were getting into the car and there was a man next to us getting into the back of his Jeep. For some reason Cole said, "lawn mower". We had just been watching a grass cutter mow the lawn at a park and I don't know if that was the reason. Or in hindsight, maybe there was a lawn mower somewhere near by that I didn't see, but I answer Cole, "that car is called a Jeep". He repeatedly said, "lawn mower". One more time I tried to answer how it may have looked like something else, but it is a car called a Jeep. Cole answered me with a calm but firm voice (as much as possible for a 2-year old), "No, it's not." I was both surprised and amused that he said that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment