Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Pumpkin patch 08



Here's the Swank's annual trip to the Pumpkin patch. Makaila is quite used to me taking lots of pictures and sometimes she is even in the mood for posing. Cole on the other hand, thinks there are much more interesting things than looking at the camera while I'm trying to take a picture. So I'm trying to get the kids to smile while saying, "Cole! Cole! Look at Mommy". Snap picture and see Cole still wasn't looking or Makaila had her eyes clothes. Repeat entire procedure. I don't know if Cole will like the Arboretum as much as Makaila because he seemed to be getting tired of Mommy's quest for the perfect pumpkin picture.
But he did enjoy the petting zoo way more than Makaila did at his age. She is just now enjoying to go in and pet the animals. In years prior she always had that look of, "why do you think I would like this?". But Cole went right in and found the baby goats.
Yes, there is a football painted on his face. At least it was easier to wash off than sister's choice.

No comments: