Sunday, August 23, 2009
Daddy Son Outing
Cole and Chad went on the first official Daddy-son outing. Cole wanted to go to a baseball game so they went to the Single A team. He was so excited. He had a hard time waiting until time to leave. He had to wear his new baseball socks (got baseball, soccer, basketball and football for his b-day from Grammy) and his muscle shirt with the baseball on the front. He had to take his baseball in the car with him. They stayed for 6 1/2 innings. He was telling me all about it while I put his pajamas on. He was most fascinated by the one that went "way, way up in the air" and made sure to demonstrate to me how the pitcher threw the ball. Then he tells me he had a "spicy, orange drink" (a.k.a. orange soda). Then as I tucked him in he made sure I put Spiderman to bed. (new toy from b-day. Apparently he needs to be taken off his motorcycle for sleeping)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment