

So, my son is nothing if not persistent at this age. I ordered him a fireman outfit for Halloween. It came and he has been loving it. But then he saw a little boy with a pair of "firefighter boots". Since that day there is nothing else he could talk about. Finally we gave in and said if he wanted to use his $10 he got from Gramps for his birthday, we'd pay the rest. He was in. Turns out that paticular day it was difficult to find toddler size 10 fireman rainboots. After checking 3 Targets, we made a trip up to the outlets to get them their. The top picture shows his excitement after he first got them. The bottom picture shows how not only are they his "firefighter boots" but they are also his pirate boots. (no, I'm not showing you the whole costume because I need to save something for the Halloween pics)
No comments:
Post a Comment