Thursday, November 12, 2009

Almost done

The bathroom remodel is almost done! Horray! The odds and ends will most likely be finished tomorrow and I can clean away the dust and start putting the kids' stuff back in there. We went to Lowe's for the second day in a row (and like the 5th time in 3 weeks, plus 2 trips to home depot) and I was recognized by the returns lady and Cole was recognized by a guy in the bathroom section. Is that sad that they are starting to know us?

Makaila is excited to not have to go through our room to go to the bathroom and Cole is thrilled to get to take a bath again. Poor kid is just too short for showers. He is cold the whole time and it's aways a pain to rinse out his hair. Plus I think he just misses his bath toys!

No comments: