Thursday, September 27, 2007
Growing Cole
It is fun to see Cole's little mind comprehending more each day. When we read bird in a book he immediately points out his window where we had watched a bird fly into the tree outside. When I say let's take off your shoes he reaches down to touch them. And he is such a boy. He already loves remotes and buttons. Daddy let him push the button on the wall to close the garage door. Now every time we are coming or going he wants to push the button. And right after we push it we turn and watch the door go up or down. He also loves to grab the remote for the fan for our bedroom and point it up at the fan. He lets us know when he wants a drink because he walks to the refridgerator and makes himself known until someone gets out his water cup. He has now found Makaila's "nummy drawer" for snacks. When I am have the pantry open getting dinner ready he will go to the drawer and pull out something that looks good to him. He isn't saying many words (mostly mama, dada, and doggie) or signs yet, but he is an excellent pointer. I think he is going through a growing period where he needs more sleep. He has been sleeping in until 8 or longer. Of course I'm not complaining about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment