
The kids have recently moved up to the next aged-class at church. Now that Cole has moved up to the big league, he gets to actually have teaching on Sunday. They get the story time and singing and all that. Last week he came home with his first verse. When we do Bible story in the evenings I've been making a big deal about doing "his verse" even thought it's just a shorter version of the same verse Makaila is learning.
Today he had his first picture at church. I took him to change his diaper while Chad picked up Makaila. I told him he needed to show Makaila and how I bet she'd say, "good job". He couldn't wait. He said, "good job? sissy?" He carried that thing around while we talked with friends and made sure to show some of them too. In the car while going home he was saying, "my picture".
Today he had his first picture at church. I took him to change his diaper while Chad picked up Makaila. I told him he needed to show Makaila and how I bet she'd say, "good job". He couldn't wait. He said, "good job? sissy?" He carried that thing around while we talked with friends and made sure to show some of them too. In the car while going home he was saying, "my picture".
No comments:
Post a Comment