Wednesday, August 27, 2008
97 degrees
I am seriously NOT happy right now. I felt hot in my house earlier today, but I figured that was just because I was sweeping and mopping. We came home around 9p.m. and our house is 4-5 degrees warmer than we usually keep it. This is following about 5 days ago hearing a strange rattle coming from the air conditioning vent both in the day and in the middle of the night. I am very bummed because I can't image walking away from an air conditioning service call at less than $400 and because the forcast for the next 2 days is 97 degrees. As Cole would say, "oh my, hot day". Plus in the too much information category, sleeping next to my husband is like sleeping with an electric blanket anyways. If you see me tomorrow, expect bags under the eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment