Cole is so cute in how he talks right now. His vocabulary is expanding all the time, but his pronunciation still needs some work. He gets really frustrated if we can't understand what he is staying. Especially if we're riding in the car and he can't show me what he is talking about. He will just say he's wearing "acket" a bunch of time I think he means jacket, but it turns out to be chapstick. That kind of thing. The s and k/c sounds are hard for him when they are on the front of the word.
His name is "Tole" and his sister is "Mataila"
"tuddle" for cuddle
"who" for shoe
"hock" for sock
"ing ong" is sing song
I don't know where he picked up his plurals. Instead of adding an "s" to things, he added another syllable or an es/is/ez. Like when you change kiss to kisses. But he does that with everything. He likes bubble-ez. He eats grape-ez. His rib-ez are tickelish. He wants to put on shorts or "hort-es". When it's time to go we need "hock-es" and "who-as" (socks and shoes). We point out the "blossom-ez" growing on the trees.
We were driving by kids at PE playing soccer. Cole tells me they have a hoccer ball and that we have lots of "hoccer ball-es". I said "yes, we have lots of soccer balls". The funny part is that then he goes, "you say hoccer balls and I say hoccer ball-es". I didn't know he knew the difference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment