On my nephew's birthday we went to pop in to play time at a gymnastics place. This lovely blue foam is part of the pit. It is just the coolest thing to jump into. Almost makes me wish I was a kid for a minute so I could do it too. This is my absolute favorite picture I took of my kids. It's going on the wall (for my wannabe Pottery Barnesque wall arrangement).Wednesday, July 22, 2009
The pit
On my nephew's birthday we went to pop in to play time at a gymnastics place. This lovely blue foam is part of the pit. It is just the coolest thing to jump into. Almost makes me wish I was a kid for a minute so I could do it too. This is my absolute favorite picture I took of my kids. It's going on the wall (for my wannabe Pottery Barnesque wall arrangement).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment