
So, the other night I was changing Cole's diaper and I had his legs lifted up to clean his behind. I put his legs back down and I notice one side of his face is totally wet. And it took me a minute. . . why are their drops of liquid on his face? Can you picture it? Oh yeah, he totally peed while I had his legs up and he peed onto his own face. So by the time I realize this he finishes his pee fountain. Now it is everywhere. Not that the kid is happy about me changing his diaper in the first place, but now I have to strip him down, get another diaper, new onesie, and use a wet washcloth to clean him up. And if that isn't enough for him, as soon as we sit back on the couch to finish his nursing he totally fills his diaper and we had to go change it again. So, when do they stop with the surprise pee fountains?Swank Kids
No comments:
Post a Comment