


This year I didn't have any excuses (too late in the season, pregnant, taking care of an infant) anymore so we decided it was time to get a little color in our yard.
We recently gave a Saturday to our front yard. Chad spent a lot of time digging out the old post for our lamp and then cementing in the new lamp post. I did some weeding and then went to Home Depot to buy some flowers. This is our first time actually planting something. Our house had such beautiful flower and things that our main goal was just to try not to kill things. So I told the sales person I serously had no idea. She showed me about 15 different options and I bought 3 of them. $70 and a few hand blisters later, this is what we got. I do think it looks good up close, and I'm still hoping we will get some spreading of the flowers as the summer continues, but I am disappointed on how from the street you can't hardly tell we did anything!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment