Today Cole and Makaila were enjoying gram cracker sticks for snack. Makaila wanted a cup to dip into milk. This is her cup. She got up to go to the bathroom and Cole immediately went around the table and got in her seat. He copied what she was doing with his gram crackers and drank all her milk. I went to tell her she better hurry back or her gram crackers would be gone too and he had gotten a tuperware from the dishwasher I had been emptying and poured the mild into it.Friday, May 16, 2008
Sneaky guy
Today Cole and Makaila were enjoying gram cracker sticks for snack. Makaila wanted a cup to dip into milk. This is her cup. She got up to go to the bathroom and Cole immediately went around the table and got in her seat. He copied what she was doing with his gram crackers and drank all her milk. I went to tell her she better hurry back or her gram crackers would be gone too and he had gotten a tuperware from the dishwasher I had been emptying and poured the mild into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment