Monday, July 28, 2008
Success
Oh yeah. Tonight Cole pooped and peed in his little potty. I know that you are thinking that is totally gross that I even mention it, but this is the first time. He's been sitting on it occassionally before baths. He will often tell us he needs to go and then poop or make me change a wet diaper, but this is the first time anything has happened on the chair. And the best part is that my daughter SAVED it in his little potty for me to see since I wasn't home when it happed. But you're in luck. I didn't take any pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't potty training fun? I had Austin go on the big potty backwards and it made the training part a lot easier! He was trained at 2 yrs. Good luck!
Jana
Post a Comment