Tuesday, November 14, 2006

8 hours! Hooray!

For the first time since Cole was born I got 8 hours of sleep. Hooray, Cole slept through the night! We've been working on it for the past 3 weeks. Since he's shown us he has the ability to go longer stretches without eating, we've been changing his diaper and putting him down without eating in the middle of the night. For the first time we tried it he cried for 1 hour 15 min in my closet (not to wake up his sister) in his car seat. But ever since then he's been only crying 5-10 minutes. But. . . he was still waking up (enough so one of us had to get out of bed) every night between 2 and 4. Well, last night Cole was last fed at 9:00p.m. I heard him crying at 2:45, but it didn't last very long. Next thing I know the alarm is going off at 6:45 and he's still sleeping. Of course I went in the room to check on him. He didn't wake up to eat until about 7:15 a.m. Yeah!Swank Kids

No comments: