Makaila got a cough Thursday night that turned into a major illness by yesterday. She was running a fever, running nose and coughing constantly. Last night she hardly slept at all. She woke me at 2:20a.m. and I gave her more cough medicine and Tylenol. I laid with her a while and at 4:00 when she woke me up just as I was going back to sleep (Cole had woken up after I left her room) we decided to do a breathing treament with meds from 2005. Chad got up and did it with her and she must have finally been able to sleep a little after that.
Today as a huge answer to prayer because of the crazy weather and icy roads they didn't need me at work and I was able to stay home with her. We went to the doctor this morning and got her allergy meds, steroids, and 2 meds for her breathing treatments. She was able to sleep a few hours at nap time so hopefully this will all start kicking in and she'll be feeling better tomorrow.Swank Kids
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment