Monday, December 04, 2006

SNOW!


This past week Dallas actually got a little bit of snow. They predicted it the night before for Thursday. I told Makaila it was supposed to come, but I really stressed that it was a "maybe" so she wouldn't be too sad if it didn't come. I told her how we could go outside and stick our tounges out to catch some snow. She asked me what it tasted like. I told her watery. Thursday came and it was very cold. We made a short trip to the kids' library and while we were there it started snowing. As soon as we got outside she was trying to eat any snow she found. She thought that was so funny to be able to eat snow. She kept telling me it tasted watery. Later that day we called the Grandmas to tell them there was some snow. She had told them it was a "maybe" to snow and of course how she ate the snow.Swank Kids

No comments: