Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hogging

Chad has been at conferences 2 weeks in a row. This is very unusual for our family so I've been trying to do a few fun things with the kids to pass the time. During his first trip I told the kids that I was "hogging the garage" while he was gone. We typically park 2 cars in the garage and that means the people getting out on the right have to be careful for law mowers and shelves and things (of course the left side tries not to scratch our other car when it is there). I was doing this in part for Makaila to have freedom of opening her door fully. Today when I pulled in after church the kids said, "don't hog the gargage Mommy. Daddy will be too tired when he gets home tonight to move the car over." I thought it was cute of them to think of him even if it was still about 12 hours before he'd be arriving.

No comments: