I went to get dressed this morning and look what I found? Cole's missing silly putty from the other day. He was playing in my closet. . . [Why do kids like to play in closets? I can't blame him because I have fond memories of playing in my Grandma and Grandpa's walk in closet as a kid] throwing his ball of blue silly putty up off the ceiling and watching where it bounced. One time he couldn't find it. Today I found it wedged between my cords and khakis. It came off the khakis, but I'll have to do some serious work to get if off the cords.
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Silly Putty + Cords = Boo
I went to get dressed this morning and look what I found? Cole's missing silly putty from the other day. He was playing in my closet. . . [Why do kids like to play in closets? I can't blame him because I have fond memories of playing in my Grandma and Grandpa's walk in closet as a kid] throwing his ball of blue silly putty up off the ceiling and watching where it bounced. One time he couldn't find it. Today I found it wedged between my cords and khakis. It came off the khakis, but I'll have to do some serious work to get if off the cords.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment