
church. There we used our new laptop computer (thanks Mom and Dad Swank) to make a bid on priceline. We got a 4-star hotel for $50 + tax. The kids and I played Shoots and Ladders while we waited. We headed up to our hotel and stopped by a Panera for dinner. There we received the best service ever. I asked a woman to take our picture and I think she happened to be the manager. She heaped loads of attention on us. She liked the fact that we were on an "adventure". She brought the kids special cups. Then she brought us an "adventure bag". She filled it with muffins and cookies. It was great.The kids had a blast at the hotel. We went swimming. They jumped all over the bed. They thought it was so great to get to share a bed and us all sleep in the same room like a sleepover.


No comments:
Post a Comment